- NC Coronavirus Hotline: 1 (866) 462-3821
- NC 2-1-1 refers callers to local organizations best equipped to address their specific health and human services needs. This includes resources, assistance, and updates regarding food, shelter, and more. Residents can call 2-1-1 (TTY 1 (888)-892-1162) or text COVIDNC to 898211.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Dashboard provides the latest information on COVID-19’s spread in North Carolina. Updated daily. Espanol: Recursos e Información acerca del COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Information
- Wake County COVID-19 Information
- NC Childcare Support Hotline: 1 (888) 600-1685
- Hope4Healers Mental Health Help Line (for healthcare workers): 1 (919) 226-2002
- Hope4NC Mental Health Help Line (for everyone): 1 (855) 587-3463
Register to Vote Online
There’s a lot going on in each of our lives due to COVID-19, but it’s still important to vote in the November 2020 election. Register to vote online with the official NCDMV Voter Registration Application.
Latest COVID-19 Updates
With Congress back in session, we must demand federal funding for our schools, small businesses, and workers. We need real leadership in DC to help
238,000 North Carolinians have lost their health insurance due to #COVID-related job losses. This is unacceptable for our state—we need leaders who will expand access
I attended the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce’s State of the City, County and Schools 2020 forum this morning to learn about Raleigh and Wake