As we continue to see a record number of COVID-19 cases, the Wake County Health Department announced that it will move into Phase 1b of
- NC Coronavirus Hotline: 1 (866) 462-3821
- NC 2-1-1 refers callers to local organizations best equipped to address their specific health and human services needs. This includes resources, assistance, and updates regarding food, shelter, and more. Residents can call 2-1-1 (TTY 1 (888)-892-1162) or text COVIDNC to 898211.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Dashboard provides the latest information on COVID-19’s spread in North Carolina. Updated daily. Espanol: Recursos e Información acerca del COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Information
- Wake County COVID-19 Information
- NC Childcare Support Hotline: 1 (888) 600-1685
- Hope4Healers Mental Health Help Line (for healthcare workers): 1 (919) 226-2002
- Hope4NC Mental Health Help Line (for everyone): 1 (855) 587-3463
Register to Vote Online
There’s a lot going on in each of our lives due to COVID-19, but it’s still important to vote in the November 2020 election. Register to vote online with the official NCDMV Voter Registration Application.
Latest COVID-19 Updates
Thank you North Carolina National Guard for being on the frontlines of our fight against #COVID. Your work will help us quickly and equitably distribute the #vaccine to all North